Welcome to FFL West Coast
Road Map to Success & Agent Resource Center
Getting Started Checklist for All Licensed Agents
Click on Each Link Below and It will Take Directly to Where You Need to Go!
Join the FFL West Coast Email List
Download The Next Level + APP & FFL-Go.com
Download WorkSPOTS APP
1. Get to the office – It’s where the top producers are.
2. Connect with agents all over the country and apart of the Workspots network.
3. Feel great about going on travel trips by having access to all the offices nationwide.
4. Lead sales multiple times per month for Workspots members ONLY. This alone pays the monthly fee and more.
5. High speed internet.
7. Printing and faxing.
Download the app and Sign up TODAY‼️
1. Getting Plugged In
Call your Hiring Manager or Upline before moving to next step.
2. Get Contracted with Carriers
You should have completed this when you followed the steps in the welcome email.
Call Hillary with contracting questions at 760-552-5146
**If you do not already have E&O Insurance, NAPA is one of the carriers we use. See link below**
Don't forget to complete your AML Training . You can complete it throught the LIMRA Training site for FREE!
5. Preparation for Appointments
Be your first customer and write a policy on yourself and family members. Familiarize yourself with how to quote. This will help you understand the application process and build your confidence. Remember you can’t overcome an objection from a client not getting protection for their family if you haven’t overcame it yourself. Americo is the company you will use the majority of the time, so write yourself a policy with them.